Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
Find The Product To Fit Your Individual Needs
Select Your Plan
Find an option that's right for you
The Travel SE program is our most popular plan for domestic and international destinations. Travel Insurance coverage and benefits are available whether traveling on a cruise or a tour vacation abroad. Children under 18 are covered at no additional cost per eligible adult insured. Family extras such as movie rental, internet usage and additional kennel fees caused by travel delay are included.
The Travel Lite Insurance plan is designed for travelers seeking to protect their trip investment against trip cancellation and trip interruption. It is our lowest priced travel insurance program and provides coverage for travel and baggage delay as well as access to our non-insurance emergency travel assistance service.
What Does Travel Insurance Cover?
Non-Insurance Emergency Travel Assistance Services
IMG offers more than insurance protection. The following emergency travel assistance services are available 24/7 while you are on your trip, giving you Global Peace of Mind.
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Medical referral
- Lost passport/travel documents assistance
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Lost luggage assistance
- Emergency cash transfer
- Embassy or consulate referral
- Legal referrals
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency translations
- Emergency prescription replacement
Trip Cancellation & Interruption – What’s Covered?
Here are a few examples of covered trip cancellation and interruption perils. Please note that the listed perils are not all applicable to both trip cancellation and interruption; refer to the insurance policy, which is sent upon purchase, for complete details.
- Sickness, injury or death of insured, a family member, a travel companion, a business partner or a child caregiver
- Insured’s primary residence of destination uninhabitable
- Documented theft of passports/visas
- Involved in a merger, job loss or job relocation
- Documented traffic accident
- Unannounced strike
- Inclement weather that caused cessation of services provided by your common carrier
- Mechanical breakdown of the common carrier
- Natural disasters, mandatory evacuations
- Active military service
- A terrorist incident documented in a U.S. travel warning
- Revoked military leave
- Bankruptcy or default of travle provider
- NOAA hurricane warning at destination
- Jury duty