AZ Vacant Home Insurance: The Right Coverage for Your Vacant Home
Did you KNOW:
- If your AZ home is vacant for more than 30 days, you may not have insurance coverage?
- Your insurance company can cancel your policy if they find out that the home is vacant?
- Your insurance company can deny a claim if your home is vacant?
- Lender will still hold you responsible for loans even if the insurance company denies your claim.
- A vacant home attracts vandals.
- A vacant home attracts curious and/or mischievous adolescents.
- A vacant home leaves you open to loss AND liability!
START YOUR QUOTE NOW:
Ways To Protect Yourself…
- Call Budget Insurance – With insurance agencies in Tucson & Sahuarita, we work with a number of insurance providers who offer a variety of insurance protection plans just for vacant homes in Arizona.
- Don’t advertise that no one lives there. – Make the house still look lived it. Leave some furniture. Maintain the yard. Leave some lights on, or install timers so lights come on at night.
- Recruit the help of a neighbor or friend who lives nearby. – Have a neighbor park one of their cars in your driveway. Also ask them to keep an eye on the property and contact you for if anything changes.
- Stop all deliveries. – Cancel newspaper subscriptions and forward your mail.
- Be proactive in protecting your asset. – A vacant home leaves you open to many liabilities and losses. Buyers can cancel a contract if damages occur before closing. Banks can collect on debts even if there is a loss.
Don’t go unprotected. Find a location near you and speak with one of our knowledgeable insurance professionals today!